Login or sign up Lost password?
Login or sign up
Paran when organized with nine members in November 1831). 5 Comments Filed under --RANDOLPH COUNTY GA--, Benevolence GA Tagged as --RANDOLPH COUNTY GA--, © Brian Brown/Vanishing Media, Benevolence GA, Churches of Randolph County GA, South Georgia Architecture, South Georgia Churches, South Georgia Landmarks 1 Comment Filed under --RANDOLPH COUNTY GA--, Benevolence GA Tagged as --RANDOLPH COUNTY GA--, © Brian Brown/Vanishing Media, Benevolence GA, South Georgia Farmhouses, South Georgia Folk Victorian Architecture This home was the home of a son of Abner Ward. The son’s wife, Nettie Keese, was the daughter of Elijah and Henrietta Keese, who settled in the area in the 1840’s. Ward was one of the most prosperous citizens of Benevolence, and owned, among other things, a gristmill with an overshot water wheel, which was highly unusual for the area.